Exterior and interior insect control treatment includes ants, scorpions, roaches, spiders, crickets, centipedes, silverfish, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Types of pests covered: ants, roaches, scorpions, spiders, crickets, camel crickets, mole crickets, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, clover mites, and earwigs
- Number of treatments: one
- Inspection for additional pests included?: yes; technicians will check for other potential issues
- Customers and pets may need to vacate home for 1 hour after treatment; if pets are unable to vacate, they must be kept in 1 room for 1 hour.
- Heavy infestations may require additional applications not included with this offer.
When to Call in the Pros
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 50 miles of zip code 30334. Appointment required. Exterior sweeping for first-floor eaves and overhangs only. Customers and pets may need to vacate home for 1 hour after treatment; if pets are unable to vacate, pets must be kept in 1 room for 1 hour. Residential only, valid only on single-family homes. Not valid for termites, bedbugs, weevils, wasp/bee-nest removal, fleas or ticks, rodents, stink bugs, fire ants, or mosquitoes. Heavy infestations may require additional applications not included with this offer. Valid only for residences up to 4,000 square feet or additional fees apply. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Treatment is for first floor only Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sovereign Pest Control
Serving more than 30,000 clients annually across four states, Sovereign Pest Control was ranked as the 25th largest company of its kind in the Southeast by Pest Control Technology magazine. They tackle pests of all manner, from bugs, such as ants and roaches, to rodents, such as rats and gremlins, crews arrive on the hour to avoid customers waiting all day for their appointments. The treatments can rid homes of termites or protect pets from fleas, ticks, and fire ants dwelling in backyards.
Sovereign Pest Control’s Service When You Need It contracts cut down on unnecessary chemical application and expenses by performing annual inspections and treating problems only when infestations occur. To further its commitment to cutting down on waste, Sovereign Pest Control works to reduce its paper consumption by 90% through a paperless customer-contact system.