Specialist expels mosquitoes from outdoor areas, coating trees, bushes & shrubs with repellent
What You'll Get
- A one-time professional mosquito control treatment for up to 12,000 square feet.
- Do not water lawn (irrigation) on the morning of the appointment.
- Grass needs to be cut two days before service.
- Normal business hours are 9a.m.–5p.m.
Good to Know
- Southern Pest Control is taking precautions to help protect homeowners, their homes, and the technicians.
- Technicians are issued and required to use half-face respirators.
- Technicians use 6 mm disposable rubber work gloves that are changed before every appointment.
The Fine Print
About Sovereign Pest Control
Serving more than 30,000 clients annually across four states, Sovereign Pest Control was ranked as the 25th largest company of its kind in the Southeast by Pest Control Technology magazine. They tackle pests of all manner, from bugs, such as ants and roaches, to rodents, such as rats and gremlins, and the pest-removal crews arrive on the hour to avoid customers waiting all day for their appointments. The treatments can rid homes of termites or protect pets from fleas, ticks, and fire ants dwelling in backyards. To further its commitment to cutting down on waste, Sovereign Pest Control works to reduce its paper consumption by 90% through a paperless customer-contact system and by arming techs with hand-held slate tablets.