The ultimate pampering experience exfoliates, both, the body and face while creating a relaxing and detoxifying bath for the feet
What You'll Get
- 25-Minute Organic Brown Sugar Body Scrub, 25-Minute Alaskan Glacial Mud Facial, 25-Minute Detox Foot Bath and Full Facility Access
Spa goers enjoy a 25-minute full body polish that includes Ayurvedic oil blended with organic brown sugar. The scrub sloughs away dry winter skin, revealing a smoother, firmer, more hydrated look.
The exfoliating and detoxifying glacial clay used in the Alaskan mud mask mini facial offers over 60 nourishing major trace elements. This facial promotes skin cell regeneration, which combats the effects of aging and leaves skin glowing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. The spa is an 18 and older facility; special accommodations can be made for guests 16 and older (please contact spa receptionist for details). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Weekend appointments are subject to availability. Mandatory 16% service charge on the value of services will be due on the day of your visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa at Flamingo Las Vegas
It's said that that which occurs in Las Vegas is meant to remain there, but guests of the Spa at Flamingo Las Vegas will be hard pressed to keep this experience to themselves. Read on to get a glimmer of this exclusive spa's offerings:
- Amenities are too many to name, but include a trio of whirlpool tubs, a eucalyptus steam room, and iced towels.
- Services revolve primarily around facials, scrubs, and an array of customizable massage techniques.
- Specialties include a hangover treatment and the Sun Rescue wrap, designed to heal sunburned skin.
- Spa facilities are state of the art and include a double room eucalyptus steam inhalation room, dry sauna, and three whirlpool tubs with varying temperatures ranging from cold to warm to hot. During your stay you can sip on our many juices, teas, infused waters, and coffees. Fresh cucumber towels are also available to guests.