What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $119 for spa day with 60-minute massage or facial ($237 value)
- $159 for spa day with 90-minute massage ($292 value)
Each package includes the following:
- Hydrating hand or foot treatment ($35 value)
- Glass of wine or sparkling wine ($12 value)
- Self parking for up to 4 hours ($10 value)
- Access to spa amenities including French Celtic mineral pool, relaxation areas, fitness facility and classes, steam room and sauna
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1/person, may buy 2 additnl. as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appt. required; subject to avail. Limit 1/visit. All services must be used by same person. Not valid federal holidays. 19% standard service fee applied at checkout. Access to main resort pool not included. Hand and foot enhancement is included in 60 and 90 minutes. Excludes Hydrafacial and Herbal Poultice. Valid Mon-Fri. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Avania at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort
Inside Spa Avania, natural light streams through oculus windows, settling on black granite fixtures and cherry hardwood furniture. Everything here draws inspiration from the beauty of the surrounding Arizona desert. But you likely won't be spending too much of your time there. The indoor-outdoor concept spa sprawls out over nearly 3 acres, opens into a soothing, open-air Xanadu, complete with manicured grounds and lush garden treatment areas.
Jettisoning the outmoded idea of a la carte therapies, spa concierges create personalized itineraries by blending six spa ingredients into tailored tapestries of health and relaxation. Read on for a more in-depth look at the six elements.
- Mineral Water Therapy: Outdoors, the heated French Celtic mineral pool uses enriched water to help strengthen the body's immune and circulatory systems.
- Halotherapy: The spa's private Himalayan Salt Room is encrusted floor-to-ceiling with Himalayan salt, and boasts a halogenerator that releases bursts of healing salt air particles for an additional fee.
- Musical Therapy: Seven different musical zones complement the daily progression of the body's physiological rhythms, invigorating clients with sunrise music in the morning, soothing with classical music at midday, and calming with sitar music in the evening.
- Fine Tea and Cuisine: A selection of fine teas that correspond with the time of day, and works in tandem with a healthy sampling of fresh fruit and spa bites.
- Spa and Salon Services: For all the attention paid to treatments you won't experience anywhere else, the experts at Avania still pour monumental energy into making familiar treatments special. Massages and facials take place in garden suites, and salon services include decadent products sourced from Spain, Italy, and elsewhere.