A relaxing day at the spa includes revitalizing massage or facial treatment as well as use relaxing amenities such as mineral pool or sauna
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- A choice of wine or champagne
- Complimentary self-parking for up to eight hours
- 15% off retail on the day of visit
- Use of amenities: French Celtic mineral pool, relaxation areas, fitness facility and classes, steam room, sauna, hot and cold plunges
- Not valid toward hydrafacial
Not valid with Salt Room access. Access available for $50 for single session and $90 for double session
Benefits of facial treatment: aims to reduce stress, cleanse the skin, and prevent aging
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. A service charge of 19% will be added to pre-discounted bill. Valid Monday-Friday. Not valid on federal-holiday weekends. Amenities access does not include salt room. Access available at $50 for single session and $90 for double session. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Avania at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort
Inside Spa Avania, natural light streams through oculus windows, settling on black granite fixtures and cherry hardwood furniture. Everything here draws inspiration from the beauty of the surrounding Arizona desert. But you likely won't be spending too much of your time there. The indoor-outdoor concept spa sprawls out over nearly 3 acres, opens into a soothing, open-air Xanadu, complete with manicured grounds and lush garden treatment areas.
Jettisoning the outmoded idea of a la carte therapies, spa concierges create personalized itineraries by blending six spa ingredients into tailored tapestries of health and relaxation. Read on for a more in-depth look at the six elements.
- Mineral Water Therapy: Outdoors, the heated French Celtic mineral pool uses enriched water to help strengthen the body's immune and circulatory systems.
- Halotherapy: The spa's private Himalayan Salt Room is encrusted floor-to-ceiling with Himalayan salt, and boasts a halogenerator that releases bursts of healing salt air particles for an additional fee.
- Musical Therapy: Seven different musical zones complement the daily progression of the body's physiological rhythms, invigorating clients with sunrise music in the morning, soothing with classical music at midday, and calming with sitar music in the evening.
- Fine Tea and Cuisine: A selection of fine teas that correspond with the time of day, and work in tandem with a healthy sampling of fresh fruit and spa bites.
- Spa and Salon Services: For all the attention paid to treatments you won't experience anywhere else, the experts at Avania still pour monumental energy into making familiar treatments special. Massages and facials take place in garden suites, and salon services include decadent products sourced from Spain, Italy, and elsewhere.