Picturesque views surround outdoor/indoor Nordic spa, welcomes guests with waterfalls, Jacuzzis, Finnish sauna, and eucalyptus steam room
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Nordic Spa Package for One Person
- Nordic Spa Package for Two People
- Nordic Spa Package and Skiing for Two People
- Nordic Spa Package with 4-course Dinner for Two People
- Nordic Spa Package and Horseback Riding for Two People
- Nordic Spa Package with Complimentary Sandals and Bathrobes for Two People
The Nordic spa package includes:
- 4-hour access to the Nordic spa
Depending on the option chosen, packages also include:
- Full-day access to Belle Neige ski resort for two people, or
- 4-course dinner at Chez Milot restaurant for two people (Monday to Friday) or at La Chitarra restaurant (from Tuesday to Friday), or
- Horseback riding at the Écuries de Chantecler for two people, or
- Complimentary bathrobes and sandals from the Nordic spa for two people
Bonus: Get 10% off massage therapy, beauty treatments and body treatments.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Available from Monday to Friday. Not valid from December 23, 2017 to January 8, 2018 and from February 26 to March 2, 2018. Available during periods of non-validity (on weekends, on statutory holidays, from December 23 to January 8, and from February 26 to March 2) if a 60-minute treatment per person is also reserved (additional fee not included). Additional $6 per person for bathrobe rental (except with the option where it is complimentary). Towels not included; can rent for an additional $3. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Spa at the Auberge Beaux Rêves
In the Laurentian Mountains, the Auberge Beaux Rêves—that's Sweet Dreams Inn for English speakers—offers a retreat that's in harmony with its rustic setting. "Relaxation is the order of the day," according to Fodor's, at its year-round Nordic spa, which features a natural thermal pond surrounded by stones and a waterfall, a hot tub, a eucalyptus steam room, and an authentic Finnish barrel sauna. No more than 40 spa-goers at a time can experience the Nordic spa, so no one is rushed through their ablutions.
In between outdoor bathing sessions, clients can book luxurious treatments ranging from Swedish massages and facials to full-body exfoliation and mud wraps. Special packages also allow spa days to include such unique resort activities as dogsledding, horseback riding, canoeing, or dining at fine local restaurants.