All hands and feet require regular maintenance, except for permacured toes and the Hamburger Helper glove, which is immortal. Take care of what you actually have with today’s Groupon to Spa Bella Grace, serving Suwanee, Cumming, and John’s Creek. Choose between the following options:
- For $33, you get a deluxe mani-pedi (up to a $68 total value) that includes the following:
- A 30-minute deluxe Tropical Fruit by Opi manicure (a $24 value)
- A 40-minute deluxe Tropical Fruit by Opi pedicure (a $44 value)<p>
- For $47, you get a relaxation package (a $104 total value) that includes the following:
- A 30-minute Deluxe Tropical Fruit by Opi manicure (a $24 value)
- A mini spa package (an $80 value) that includes the following:
- A foot-and-leg soak and exfoliation
- 15-minute hot-stone-and-oil massage
- Spa back massage
- Milk-and-honey foot mask
- Polish change
- Green-tea hot wraps
At Spa Bella Grace, bodies undergo multistep treatments that combine the relaxing effects of massage with the beautifying results of Opi nail-care products. During the 30-minute manicure, the exfoliating powers of Opi’s fruit scrub free extremities of superfluous layers, averting upcoming thumb wars by creating phalanges refined enough to favor peaceful solutions. After a trained technician trims and shapes finger faces, a hot-towel wrap smoothes digits before they’re skillfully massaged with lotion. The pedicure’s flower-petal-and-sea-rock soak lulls feet into a 40-minute daydream as limbs luxuriate in an Opi fruit sugar scrub and a lotion-laden massage. After being swaddled in warm steam towels, skin leaves the spa with a silky smoothness that makes nearby spiders glare enviously from their webs.
Alternatively, patrons can bask in full-body pampering with a relaxation package that commences with a Deluxe Tropical Fruit by Opi manicure. Once manual calculators have been streamlined, feet wallow in a soak of flower petals before a honey skin polish whisks away scaly skin and other hereditary traits passed down from mermaid ancestors. Then a 15-minute hot-stone-and-oil massage melts away muscular tension, and a back massage evicts dorsal knots with a series of palliative strokes and kneads. As newly-burnished soles feast on nourishing agents in the milk-and-honey foot mask, green-tea hot wraps infuse epidermises with salubrious herbal ingredients for a treatment that’s more restorative than holding down the body’s restart button for 30 seconds.