Choose from Four Options
- $119 for one 60-minute custom massage or custom facial with one enhancement, plus valet parking ($183 value)
- $185 for one 90-minute body plan custom massage with two enhancements, plus valet parking ($258 value)
- $225 for one 60-minute couples massage and valet parking ($308 value)
$285 for one 60-minute custom massage, one 60-minute clarifying facial, one Spa Del Rey mani-pedi, and valet parking ($418 value)
- See the service menu for in-depth descriptions of each treatment.
Spa del Rey
If Spa del Rey's location inside The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey, a five-star hotel on LA's waterfront doesn't indicate a luxurious experience, its roster of services will. The massage therapists, aestheticians, and nail technicians utilizes quality products during treatments ranging from detoxifying marine algae wraps to manicures with rich diamond dust exfoliant. Read on to learn about a few more opulent treatments on the menu:
- Body Plan massage: Massage therapists tailor this treatment to each individual's needs, using a blend of Swedish and deep-tissue techniques. To up the relaxation ante even further, they can also rope in hot stones, dry brushing, and hydrating hand and foot treatments.
- Diamond Experience Cryo-Repairing lifting facial: During this cutting-edge anti-aging treatment, an aesthetician combines intense facial massage with powerful ingredients to repair and moisturize skin. The facial doesn't skimp on pampering, though—it includes hand, foot, scalp, neck, and shoulder massages.
- Citrus Splash pedicure: This nourishing pedicure invigorates feet and legs with an exfoliating vitamin C polish and sumptuous soufflé mask. The staff then applies a rich vitamin aroma balm to leave skin soft and moisturized.