Skilled technicians use the Lumenis Lightsheer Infinity laser to vanquish unwanted body hair safely and effectively
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Type of laser used: Lumenis Lightsheer Infinity
- The merchant recommends the following:
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, threading, or bleaching the hair for three weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and self-tanners for three weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid antibiotics for two weeks prior to treatment
- Please come to the appointment with a clean shave to the area being treated
- Please arrive early to fill out paperwork
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Test spots are administered based on skin type to determine service eligibility. Parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18 years old. Children and infants are not allowed in the spa waiting areas or treatment rooms. SpaDerma accepts Visa, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard. Gratuity is accepted in the form of cash or personal check. One redemption per customer across SpaDerma Lincoln Park , Wilmette, and West Loop locations. Must be 16 or older. Valid only at listed location. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
SpaDerma's licensed medical aestheticians combine meticulous training and advanced equipment to fine-tune appearances. Specializing in nonsurgical cosmetic procedures, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Registered Nurses banish crow's-feet with Botox injections. Microneedling treatments help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and more than 20 types of chemical peels and custom facials address common epidermal maladies ranging from acne to uneven skin tone.