Skilled technicians use the Lumenis Lightsheer Infinity laser to vanquish unwanted body hair safely and effectively
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Type of laser used: Lumenis Lightsheer Infinity
- The merchant recommends the following:
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, threading, or bleaching the hair for three weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and self-tanners for three weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid antibiotics for two weeks prior to treatment
- Please come to the appointment with a clean shave to the area being treated
- Please arrive early to fill out paperwork
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
Need To Know
SpaDerma's licensed medical aestheticians combine meticulous training and advanced equipment to fine-tune appearances. Specializing in nonsurgical cosmetic procedures, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Registered Nurses banish crow's-feet with Botox injections. Microneedling treatments help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and more than 20 types of chemical peels and custom facials address common epidermal maladies ranging from acne to uneven skin tone.