All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 14, 2012
Reviewed August 25, 2014
Reviewed August 24, 2014
What You'll Get
Without spas, terry-cloth bathrobes would have to make ends meet by taking part-time jobs as car-wash rags and Muppets. Help keep bathwear gainfully employed with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for two spa treatments, valid Saturday only (up to a $255 value)
- $99 for two spa treatments, valid Sunday–Friday only (up to a $255 value)<p>
Valid spa treatments include:
- 60-minute Swedish massage (a $100 value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage (a $115 value)
- 60-minute Elemental Nature Facial (a $90 value)
- Haircut, wash, gloss treatment, and blow-dry (a $140 value)
- Haircut, wash, Ionone G in-cell hydrating treatment, and blow-dry (a $100 value)
- Teeth-whitening treatment (a $100 value)
- Air-brush tanning (a $55 value)
- Classic manicure/pedicure combo (a $60 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Services must be used by the same person. Valid only for select services. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must choose two different spa treatments. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Epoche
Hardwood floors, soft lighting, floor-to-ceiling windows, and abstract floral paintings comprise Spa Epoche's 3,500-square-foot studio, ensconced in Renaissance Hotel's Patriot Place. Only those aged 17 and older can enter, and all cell phones must be turned off. Inside the quiet space, Aveda's flower- and plant-based products aid both stylists—as they trim tresses and perform conditioning treatments. Massage therapists work muscles free of tension during Swedish massages that use traditional long strokes with an oil application that relaxes the body, improves muscle tone, and stimulates the immune system. Utilizing SkinCeuticals products, skin experts condition or firm faces, smooth age lines, and clear acne with a series of peels. Firming and Reconditioning facials are customized to client's unique skin needs and cater to all skin types including dry, sensitive, congested, and oily.