Without spas, terry-cloth bathrobes would have to make ends meet by taking part-time jobs as car-wash rags and Muppets. Help keep bathwear gainfully employed with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $98 for two spa treatments, valid Saturday only (up to a $255 value)
- $98 for two spa treatments, valid Sunday–Friday only (up to a $255 value)
Valid spa treatments include:
- 60-minute Swedish massage (a $100 value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage (a $115 value)
- 60-minute Elemental Nature Facial (a $90 value)
- Haircut, wash, gloss treatment, and blow-dry (a $140 value)
- Haircut, wash, Ionone G in-cell hydrating treatment, and blow-dry (a $100 value)
- Teeth-whitening treatment (a $100 value)
- Air-brush tanning (a $55 value)
- Classic manicure/pedicure combo (a $60 value)
Hardwood floors, soft lighting, floor-to-ceiling windows, and abstract floral paintings comprise Spa Epoche's 3,500-square-foot studio, ensconced in Renaissance Hotel's Patriot Place. Only those aged 17 and older can enter, and all cell phones must be turned off. Inside the quiet space, Aveda's flower- and plant-based products aid both stylists—as they trim tresses and perform conditioning treatments. Massage therapists work muscles free of tension during Swedish massages that use traditional long strokes with an oil application that relaxes the body, improves muscle tone, and stimulates the immune system. Utilizing SkinCeuticals products, skin experts condition or firm faces, smooth age lines, and clear acne with a series of peels. Firming and Reconditioning facials are customized to client's unique skin needs and cater to all skin types including dry, sensitive, congested, and oily.