All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- During each treatment, a laser passes through the skin to each individual hair follicle. The heat of the laser is then absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft, damaging the follicle to inhibit future hair growth.
- The procedure requires no anesthesia or numbing gels.
- No downtime.
- The treatment can be effective in permanently reducing hair on all skin types, including tanned skin.
- Results are apparent immediately after treatment and vary from patient to patient; the expectation is a 10–25% hair reduction after the first treatment.
- Multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Treatments must be used on the same area. Treatments must be used by the same person. Valid only for select treatment areas. May be repurchased every 12 months. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spafit Nation
The mission had three parts: create a place where Long Islanders can find health treatments, beauty treatments, and wellness treatments. Instead of forming three separate business, the founders of Spafit Nation combined them into one. Now, at each of their five locations, the center's dedicated staffer pamper the mind and the body alike; massages and facials tend to the tension in the body and the texture of the skin, but they also help to ease the stress of a life spent lived outside of a spa. Medical spa treatments use advanced tools, such as injectables and lasers, to target specific beauty concerns, while detailed skin analyses help aestheticians address the unique concerns of the body's biggest canvas.