Laser treatments remove the need for regular shaving with quick, long-term elimination of unwanted hair follicles
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- During each treatment, a laser passes through the skin to each individual hair follicle. The heat of the laser is then absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft, damaging the follicle to inhibit future hair growth.
- The procedure requires no anesthesia or numbing gels.
- No downtime.
- The treatment can be effective in permanently reducing hair on all skin types, including tanned skin.
- Results are apparent immediately after treatment and vary from patient to patient; the expectation is a 10–25% hair reduction after the first treatment.
- Multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
About SpaFit Nation
The mission had three parts: create a place where Long Islanders can find health treatments, beauty treatments, and wellness treatments. Instead of forming three separate businesses, the founders of SpaFit Nation combined them into one. Now, at each of their five locations, the center's dedicated staffer pamper the mind and the body alike; massages and facials tend to the tension in the body and the texture of the skin, but they also help to ease the stress of a life spent lived outside of a spa. Medical spa treatments use advanced tools, such as injectables and lasers, to target specific beauty concerns, while detailed skin analyses help aestheticians address the unique concerns of the body's biggest canvas.