All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- 30-minute massage includes 20 minutes of hands-on massage and 10 minutes to dress, undress, foot sanitize, and consult
- 60-minute massage includes 50 minutes of hands-on massage and 10 minutes to dress, undress, foot sanitize, and consult
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be purchased 24 hours before booking appointment. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Fruit
Our licensed and insured therapists are skilled and work intensively to tend to clients needs. Spa Fruit's location is convenient, discreet as a hiding island surrounded by many trees. We offer various treatments in a luxury facility for a very affordable price.
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy: While hanging from a bar, a therapist uses their feet and gravity to perform a deep tissue massage to relax muscle tension.
- Cupping: Therapists perform this ancient practice by using heated glass cups to induce suction and a flow of energy in the body, with the hopes of reducing pain and inflammation as well as increasing circulation.
- Brazillian waxing: A master-certified waxer uses natural, botanical products to produce smooth skin.