Thai massage involves stretching, palming, and locating the pressure points throughout the body and helps sooth muscle pain and tension
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Preparation time before service: guests are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their session. Customers should wear clothing that are loose fitting, comfortable or can stretch easily.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. One massage includes 50 minutes of hands-on massage and 10 minutes to dress/undress. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Fruit
Our licensed and insured therapists are skilled and work intensively to tend to clients needs. Spa Fruit's location is convenient, discreet as a hiding island surrounded by many trees. We offer various treatments in a luxury facility for a very affordable price.
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy: While hanging from a bar, a therapist uses their feet and gravity to perform a deep tissue massage to relax muscle tension.
- Cupping: Therapists perform this ancient practice by using heated glass cups to induce suction and a flow of energy in the body, with the hopes of reducing pain and inflammation as well as increasing circulation.
- Brazillian waxing: A master-certified waxer uses natural, botanical products to produce smooth skin.