Talented sculptors can make a man out of marble, a swan out of ice, and a functioning defibrillator out of cotton candy. Turn your body into a finely chiseled work of art with today’s Groupon, which gets you a choice of body mollifying services at Spa Já, located at the corner of Fifty-Sixth Street and Eighth Avenue. Choose from four options:
- For $30, you get a Brazilian bikini wax (a $55 value) or $55 toward any waxing service.
- For $40, you get an ear candling (an $80 value).
- For $75, you get a 60-minute body-sculpting massage (a $150 value).
- For $79, you get a body wrap of your choice (a $175 value).
Spa Já is renowned for its natural treatments, organic products, and focus on customer satisfaction, and less known for its haunted attic. Today's deal divvies out four possible body-care options—send your skin on a spree through the spa's waxing aisles in search of the Brazilian bikini wax or give ear to the ear-candling treatment, which uses a centuries-old technique to cleanse ear canals. A body-sculpting procedure employs advanced technology and massage techniques to combat cellulite and blast fat back to the future, where skinny people need it, and a one-hour body wrap helps shed water weight, drain toxins, and rejuvenate hides with the gentlest and most natural treatment available, while avoiding the harsh chemicals that may or may not cause Hulk Syndrome.
Open since 2005, Spa Já has quickly gained a reputation for its focus on wellness, so grab this deal to point that focus toward yourself. If you already possess the coolness of an unpickled pickle, gift this Groupon to a tired friend, deserving mother, or tense pet monkey that can pass as a human. Customers who make use of today's Groupon will also receive 30% off product purchases on the day of their visit.
- Upon arrival you are offtered [sic] a steam towel, fabulous teas, I had iced tea, and snacks. The staff are calm and extremely well trained. – letsgoletsgo, Citysearch
- … the ambience and zen like atmosphere and the aroma is a great escape from the hustle and bustle below. I was able to put away my coat and bag and enjoy my treatment. – Dionne A., Yelp
Visitors to Spa Ja pass beneath a black-and-red façade inspired by the wood-scrap decorations of favelas, or shanty towns, in founder Giovanna Kupfer’s native Brazil. Within the minimalist tiled interior, therapists wield exclusively organic products and natural treatments that can bolster whole-body wellness without invasive procedures such as force-feeding skin cells broccoli.
300 W 56th St.
New York, New York 10019Get Directions