Reiki helps promote inner harmony and balance, enhances the body’s healing processes, and clears the mind
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Reiki aims to balance the body’s flow of energy in an effort to ease stress, promote relaxation, and support the healing of persistent ailments.
Reiki practitioner is a level 3 master/teacher
- Clients remain fully clothed during the session and comfortable clothing is recommended
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa la Vie
Illuminated by modern lighting fixtures, Spa la Vie's serene atmosphere immediately set clients' minds at ease. Amidst its breezy decor, the team administers a wealth of opulent beauty and wellness services. Read on to learn about a few of their signatures:
- Nirvana Stress Relief Massage For one hour, this deeply revitalizing treatment uses aromatic essences to unwind the body, re-boot the mind and transform stress into balance. Choose from four aromatic blends of exotic herbs and essences and give into a feeling of lightness, renewal and utter nirvana.
- Holistic Facial: Your facial starts with a conversation identifying your Skin Personality that includes diet, stress level and current skin care.Next we tailor the products to each Skin Personality, combining signature, sensory elements like detoxifying lymphatic brushing, relaxing aromatherapy and massage with the latest in active skin care. You will leave with a holistic prescription of skin care, beauty foods, herbal remedies and well-being rituals that deliver true and lasting results.
- Rolfing: Developed from a theory that the body’s aches and pains arose from basic imbalances in posture and alignment, which were created and reinforced over time by gravity and learned responses among muscles and fascia — the sheath-like connective tissue that surrounds and binds muscles together. Rolfing developed as a way to “restructure” muscles and fascia. The focus on manipulating fascia is part of what distinguishes it from chiropractics, which deals with bones, and from therapeutic massages, which works on muscles..