Microdermabrasion treatments gently exfoliate the skin to help clear blemishes and reduce fine lines
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Spa MD’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Each room will be sanitized and disinfected between clients
- Everybody is required to wear a mask
- COVID-19 screening will be sent via email and is mandatory
Staff will be taking temperatures with a thermal scanner for every client
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Spa MD’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Spa MD Consultants
Dr. Brown supervises the medical staffers at Spa MD Consultants as they work to bring out each client's healthy skin with custom treatments. Like epidermis-obsessed alchemists, the staff of aestheticians tweaks each facial and GlyMed chemical peel to suit individual skin types and meet clients' treatment goals. This philosophy means that, like a pumpkin carved to resemble your face, the spa’s medical staff can create a brand-new canvas free of acne or signs of aging. For more intensive results, the technicians can combat wrinkles with cosmetic injections such as Botox and Juvéderm.