First introductions can make a lasting impression, which is why it is important in interviews to look your best, maintain eye contact, and avoid calling your potential employer Snookums. Proudly make the right impression with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for a SkinTyte II, Pelleve, or EndyMed Pro skin-tightening treatment for the eye area ($500 value)
- $199 for a SkinTyte II, Pelleve, or EndyMed Pro skin-tightening treatment for the full face or neck ($500 value)
- $249 for a SkinTyte II, Pelleve, or EndyMed Pro skin-tightening treatment for the decollete ($750 value)
- $399 for a SkinTyte II, Pelleve, or EndyMed Pro skin-tightening treatment for breasts and decollete ($1,700 value)
- $499 for a SkinTyte II, Pelleve, or EndyMed Pro skin-tightening treatment for the full face, neck, and eye area ($1,400 value)
The SkinTyte II and EndyMed Pro, similar to Pelleve, systems employ infrared heat to provide collagen-boosting and tightening effects. Pelleve treatments use radio frequencies to heat the deep layers of the skin, similarly stimulating collagen growth to smooth wrinkles. Treatments typically last 30–40 minutes.
The dedicated technicians of Spa Medique rejuvenate and restore waning exteriors to a beautiful, youthful state with anti-aging therapies, hair-removal treatments, and pampering services. Trained aestheticians cater to each client by customizing renewing treatments, from FDA-approved Pelleve sessions, which tighten skin with radio-frequency waves, to microdermabrasion facials that exfoliate complexions until they're as smooth as a freshly shaved bowling ball. Natural White Spa cosmetic teeth-whitening treatments brighten smiles, Swedish massages soothe muscles, and IPL hair removal leaves woman- and manscapes silky. Spa Medique’s weight-loss specialists draw from more than 15 years in the slenderizing game as they tailor programs to help clients lose fat, gain muscle, and achieve the metabolism and body weight of a hummingbird.
- Most Relevant
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful