Before battle, samurai warriors gently exfoliated and deeply cleansed their pores so they could slay foes with one sexy glance. Become an aesthetic warrior with today's Groupon: for $39, you get your choice of spa services at Spa on the Boulevard, located in Virginia Beach. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get an express organic facial and foot reflexology treatment (an $80 total value).
- For $39, you get a 60-minute stone thermotherapy hot stone massage (an $80 value).
Spa on the Boulevard is a holistic spa dedicated to environmentally friendly practices and wholly beautified clients. The skilled therapeutic staff frequently uses organic and vegan-friendly skincare products in their treatments for bodily luxury that doesn’t have to come with guilt-ridden mental images of weeping, chemical-coated kittens. Be spoiled while staying fresh with an express organic facial that restocks depleted antioxidants for a mirror-ready glow in just a half hour's time (a $45 value). Move from face to feet during a half-hour of foot reflexology treatment (a $35 value), which is an Asian equilibrium technique that includes swaddling for blood circulation and massage for relaxation. Alternatively, opt for the stone thermotherapy massage, otherwise known as a hot stone massage, which envelopes stressed muscle and tissue in an hour of uncoiling warmth. Stone thermotherapy alleviates tension with less pressure than traditional massage techniques. This massage can be upgraded to 90 minutes for an additional $15.
Spa on the Boulevard’s owner, Jennifer Wilson, is a master aesthetician and instructor who works with Eminence organic skincare products and is all-in on the poker game of environmental responsibility. Bet on body betterment with a massage or facial at Spa on the Boulevard.
Spa on the Boulevard gets five stars from SpaFinder reviewers:
- I've never had such a relaxing massage, and I even had my first facial. I will surely return and will share this find with anyone interested in a relaxing day spa. – AngelaM
- These are the pros...and whether you are like me and you have severe pain issues, or you just want a relaxing, peaceful place to have a massage, this is the place to come. – MerriA
- Over the years, I have been to many spas, however none has put me at ease quite like the Spa on the Boulevard! They are AWESOME! – VickiD
Elite Therapy and Wellness Center
The nature vs. nurture debate rages on among philosophers, but the beauty and wellness experts at Elite Therapy and Wellness Center don't think it's one or the other. Instead, they've created organic wellness treatments that nurture with nature.
Their peptide peel, for instance, brightens complexions with a blend of arctic berries, lingonberry-seed oil, and hibiscus-seed extract. Their other skin treatments range from Eminence Organic Skin Care facials that firm, tighten, and clear skin to organic, paraben-free spray tans, which use formulas from South Seas Airbrush Tanning. Even their body polish is organic—it exfoliates with sugar and works much better than rolling around in a tub of sprinkles.