- $399 for a spa package for four (up to a $1,132 total value)<p>
The package includes the following, per person:
- 30-minute essential facial (a $49 value)
- Choice of Moroccanoil manicure (a $50 value) or pedicure (a $70 value)
- 60-minute Moroccanoil luxury massage body treatment, with oil massage, scrub, skin conditioning treatment, and head treatment (a $139 value)
- Moroccanoil swag bag (a $25 value)
- Complimentary mimosas<p>
Spa On The Square
After a trip to Spa On The Square, you may smell like you got lost in a baker's kitchen. The enticing aromas spring from services such as peppermint scalp massages and foot scrubs that incorporate honey and brown sugar, add-ons to a list of soothing body treatments. The rest of the spa's menu, though not quite as infused with appetizing fragrances, yields equally sweet visits. Custom facials begin with a skin analysis, then lead into a double cleansing, exfoliation, and a pressure-point massage, which clients can top off with a gentle Aveda Perfecting plant peel. At hairstyling stations, the salon staff fashions new cuts and imbues them with color or smoothing keratin formulas.
Meanwhile, med-spa professionals fade wrinkles, sun damage, and acne with microdermabrasion sessions. Their laser technology enables them to reduce spots of discoloration and firm up sagging skin, as well as inhibit hair growth. Aestheticians can also remove unwanted strands through sugaring or waxing.
Regardless of their appointment type, guests achieve serenity in a welcoming environment—owner Martha Blue means for her spa to be an excuse for self-nurture. In addition to providing single treatments, she composes packages and hosts private parties, which can include meals set in a private dining room.