Patrons can enjoy a relaxing time by the pool at a 100,000 square foot Korean spa
About This Deal
- Pool access is not available Friday through Sunday and is subject to closure for private events. Please inquire ahead of time to check availability on the desired date.
- View available spa services
- Any purchase of services valued $80 or more receives $20 off the overall purchase.
Need To Know
About Spa Palace
With a sprawling location and indulgent treatments, Spa Palace certainly lives up to its name. Open 24/7, the spa spans 100,000 square feet and houses a jacuzzi, private massage room, and indoor swimming pools, plus resting and sleeping rooms.
And because it's modeled after Korean spas, Spa Palace is also home to a variety of themed sauna rooms, called a jimjilbang. Read on to learn more about a few of these areas.
- Elvan stone room: Filled with therapeutic crystals in various violet hues, this stone sanctuary is designed to improve skin's health along with kidney and liver function.
- Gold room: Clients unwind inside this glimmering golden room, which is designed to alleviate pain and stress, improve concentration, and combat signs of aging.
- Himalayan salt room: This glowing, cave-like space is made almost entirely of mineral-rich Himalayan salt, which aims to eliminate toxins from the body while balancing pH, blood-sugar, and hormone levels.
Spa Palace's sprawling facilities not only feature impressive amenities, but indulgent spa services. Below are a few of the lavish treatments available.
- Seaweed revitalizing wrap: Designed to moisturize and detoxify the skin, this rejuvenating experience begins with an invigorating exfoliation. Clients are then enveloped in a nourishing seaweed body wrap before the treatment concludes with an antioxidant-packed green-tea mask.
- Acupressure massage: During this massage, a massage therapist applies finger pressure along the body's meridians to stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. In addition, acupressure works to ease tense muscles and increase circulation.
- European facial: This classic skincare service begins with a deep cleansing of the skin. The 60-minute facial also includes a soothing massage and moisturizing mask, plus extractions, which are followed by a high-frequency treatment to help reduce redness, eliminate bacteria, and minimize breakouts.