Choose from Three Options
- $61.50 for routine eye exam with $100 credit for glasses or $75 credit for 1-year supply of contacts ($325 value)
- $101 for upgraded exam with the above credits plus choice of retinal imaging or eye rejuvenation ($410 value)
- $142 for eye rejuvenation treatment, brow contour wax, and full mink eyelash extensions ($260 value)
RevitalEyes Spa Presented by Advanced Vision Institute
Although they spend most of their professional lives monitoring the health of their patients' eyes, the doctors at Advanced Vision Institute understand that self-confidence can be just as important as a clean bill of health. That's why they started RevitalEyes Spa. There, a team of trained aestheticians deliver treatments that combine salon beautification with medspa precision.
Take their signature service, for example; using a blend of hydrating serums, gentle massage, and soothing aromatherapy, the RevitalEyes Rejuvenation Treatment repairs damage and stimulates new collagen growth, leaving lids and brows looking young and fresh. Check out a few more of the spa's specialties below:
- Lashes: After pre-treatments that cleanse and exfoliate the skin around the eyes, technicians can augment lashes with perms, tints, or extensions.
- Eyes: The spa's treatments go far beyond beauty. Resident doctors also improve vision with LASIK, KAMRA, and ASA correction surgeries.
- Face: RevitalEyes offers a full range of facials, specially formulated to hydrate, brighten, clarify, or fight the signs of aging.