All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 3, 2018
· Reviewed June 17, 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $91 for a Diamond Dermalinfusion facial ($175 value)
- $285 for a consultation and an injection of up to 25 units of Botox for crows feet or around the eyes ($399 value)
- $357 for a consultation and an injection of up to 25 units of Botox for crows feet or around the eyes and a Diamond Dermalinfusion facial ($574 value)
- $449 for a consultation and up to 50 units of Botox for a full face treatment ($798 value)
All Botox treatments injected by a doctor. Visit here for more information on diamond dermalinfusion facials.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About RevitalEyes Spa Presented by Advanced Vision Institute
Although they spend most of their professional lives monitoring the health of their patients' eyes, the doctors at Advanced Vision Institute understand that self-confidence can be just as important as a clean bill of health. That's why they started RevitalEyes Spa. There, a team of trained aestheticians deliver treatments that combine salon beautification with medspa precision.
Take their signature service, for example; using a blend of hydrating serums, gentle massage, and soothing aromatherapy, the RevitalEyes Rejuvenation Treatment repairs damage and stimulates new collagen growth, leaving lids and brows looking young and fresh. Check out a few more of the spa's specialties below:
- Lashes: After pre-treatments that cleanse and exfoliate the skin around the eyes, technicians can augment lashes with perms, tints, or extensions.
- Eyes: The spa's treatments go far beyond beauty. Resident doctors also improve vision with LASIK, KAMRA, and ASA correction surgeries.
- Face: RevitalEyes offers a full range of facials, specially formulated to hydrate, brighten, clarify, or fight the signs of aging.