Facials, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels are designed to improve the skin’s overall condition and restore a healthy complexion
What You'll Get
- Benefits of European facial: Helps unclog pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Upgrades available for an additional charge. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Serenity
Spa Serenity understands the importance of taking a little time to relax and revitalize the body and mind. That's why they offer an array of indulgent spa services designed to give clients a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of daily life. From custom-blend facials and decadent body treatments, to soothing massages and reflexology, and even waxing and professional makeup application, Spa Serenity does it all.