A day at the spa is one of the best ways to achieve inner peace, alongside meditating or eating a handful of doves’ eggs. Feel good inside and out with this Groupon.
$86 for a 90-Minute Spa Package ($179 Value)
- 30-minute linen body wrap with lavender (a $55 value)
- 30 minutes of reflexology (a $50 value)
- Therapeutic scalp treatment (a $12 value)
- 30-minute Swedish massage (a $50 value)
- Hydrating body sealant (a $12 value)
- 20% off retail products on the day of service
- $25 gift card good toward a future 60-minute spa treatment
An additional 20% gratuity based on the package's original value is added to all Spa Theology packages.
As visitors to Spa Theology slip into plush robes and slippers and nibble organic treats in the relaxation lounge, stress falls away—so does the rest of the outside world. Evoking a secluded country farmhouse perpetually filled with warm, late-afternoon light and truckloads of all-organic crops, the spa spirits guests away to a realm of rough brick walls, creamy curtains, and recessed nooks glowing with tea lights. Once pamperees have reached at least a level eight on the ahhmeter, they're ushered into a treatment room to be plied with only botanically-based, paraben-free salves.
97% of 277 customers recommend
“IT'S A BIT PRICEY FOR THESE TIMES BUT..YOU CERTAINLY GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH...AND THE SERVICE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY..Wish I could afford to do it more often”
“Great professional service, awesome catering to the client , great atmosphere and products.”
“I gave this as a gift and she thought it was WONDERFUL.”