Choose Between Two Options
- $199 for a Mind, Body, and Wellness spa package with lunch for one (up to $545.70 value)
- $389 for Mind, Body, and Wellness spa packages with lunches for two (up to $1,091.40 value)
Each spa package includes:
- Spa lunch
- Choice of one 60-minute Spa Service
- 45-minute K-Lift Age-Management Facial Treatment
- 30-minute Scalp Treatment
- 120 minutes of relaxation in a private spa suite
- 60-minute Yoga Class, valid Monday through Tuesday at 9 a.m. or Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- 10% discount off ALL-DAY WELLNESS RETREAT on November 16 with promo code “GROUPON”
"Simplify, simplify," Henry David Thoreau instructed in Walden, the inspiration for Spa Walden. Rather than Walden Pond, however, the spa is located at Ohio's Western Reserve. Spa Walden embraces the landscape’s 32 acres of rolling hills and winding streams, welcoming guests with luxurious Kashwére bathrobes and a menu of nature-inspired skin and body treatments.
The Forbes Travel Guide four-star spa features 12 private suites with soaking tubs, and steam showers, among other lavish amenities. Treatments include hot- and cold-stone facials, heated-bamboo massages, and chakra-balancing body wraps finished with Vichy showers. The site also features a AAA Five Diamond inn, restaurant, and a boutique with teas and skincare products.