- One 12 Consecutive Hour Access-Pass
- One 12 Consecutive Hour Access-pass With 30 Minute Shiatsu Or Aromatherapy Massage
- One 12 Consecutive Hour Access-Pass With 30 Minute Foot Massage
- Two 12 Consecutive Hour Access-Passes with Two 30-Minute Shiatsu or Aromatherapy Massages
- Two 12 Consecutive Hour Access-pass With Two 30 Minute Foot Massages
As its name implies, Spa World blends the spa traditions of diverse cultures into a contemporary oasis dedicated to total-body relaxation. The 50,000-square-foot, modernized jimjilbang—a traditional Korean bathhouse—admits guests seven days a week, giving them up to 12 hours of open access to a bade pool, a sauna, a fitness center, and seven poultice rooms.
One of the spa’s many focal points is the bade pool, which targets sore muscles with nine water-blasting massage stations, including a neck shower and a bench jet that sprays high-pressure water onto feet, calves, waists, and sides to increase blood circulation. Nudity is required to keep the pool free of clothing-based contaminants. Blue onyx, amethyst gems, and ice arch overhead in the seven poultice rooms, each of which is artfully decorated and designed to detoxify bodies. Rare substances comprise the walls and ceilings; Korean red clay radiates purifying bio-infrared rays, and salt rocks imported from the Himalayas expand pores. To nourish guests who choose to remain for the day pass’s full 12 hours, the onsite restaurant sometimes pilfers these salt rocks to help flavor its authentic Asian cuisine.