What You'll Get
- Turkey Special 1: 12-Consecutive-Hour Access Pass for Four
- Turkey Special 2: 12-Consecutive-Hour Access Pass Plus a 30-Minute Aromatherapy or Shiatsu Body Massage for Two
- Turkey Special 3: 12-Consecutive-Hour Access Pass Plus a 30-Minute Foot Massage for Two
- 12-Consecutive-Hour Access Pass for One
- 12-Consecutive-Hour Access Pass Plus a 30-Minute Aromatherapy or Shiatsu Body Massage for One
- 12-Consecutive-Hour Access Pass Plus a 30-Minute Foot Massage for One
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 20 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Day passes valid for 12 hours. Appointment required one week in advance for massages; please arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time. Must provide voucher number at booking. Option for two or four people need to be used during the same visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa World
As its name implies, Spa World blends the spa traditions of diverse cultures into a contemporary oasis dedicated to total-body relaxation. The 50,000-square-foot, modernized jimjilbang—a traditional Korean bathhouse—admits guests seven days a week, giving them up to 12 hours of open access to a bade pool, a sauna, a fitness center, and seven poultice rooms.
One of the spa’s many focal points is the bade pool, which targets sore muscles with nine water-blasting massage stations, including a neck shower and a bench jet that sprays high-pressure water onto feet, calves, waists, and sides to increase blood circulation. Nudity is required to keep the pool free of clothing-based contaminants. Blue onyx, amethyst gems, and ice arch overhead in the seven poultice rooms, each of which is artfully decorated and designed to detoxify bodies. Rare substances comprise the walls and ceilings; Korean red clay radiates purifying bio-infrared rays, and salt rocks imported from the Himalayas expand pores. To nourish guests who choose to remain for the day pass’s full 12 hours, the onsite restaurant sometimes pilfers these salt rocks to help flavor its authentic Asian cuisine.