Like a potato, if the human body is not properly mashed and moisturized, it will never be used for anything more than a science-project battery. Make sure your body is properly fluffed and buttered with today's soothing Groupon: for $79, you get one of three massage packages at Spadyssey Day Spa in downtown Providence. Choose from the following packages:
- The Cupid's spa package, which includes any 60-minute massage (up to a $100 value) and a 60-minute chocolate facial (a $90 value), plus a complimentary champagne toast or tea
- The Two's Company massage, which includes any pair of side-by-side 60-minute massages in special rooms built for two (a $180 value), plus a complimentary champagne toast or tea for two
- Two 60-minute massages of any type (up to a $200 value)
Retreat to Spadyssey's beautiful, relaxing sanctuary and feel the pressures of the outside world dissolve off your soon-to-be tension-free shoulders. The Swedish massage (an $85 value) remains a classic stress slayer, alleviating long-standing musculo-political tensions through five flowing pressure techniques. Bodies blighted by cavernous deposits of sepulchral trauma can have them swiftly exhumed via the deep-tissue massage (a $95 value), which targets problem areas and shoos out their bothersome spirits using slow strokes and deep pressure. The healing scented oils of the aromatherapy massage (a $95 value) will make you forget the smell of your own burning hair, as does the cocoa-rific scent of the all-natural chocolate facial, which benefits all skin types with a cooling Vitamin C mask followed by a thermal chocolate mask.
Maize-colored walls, cushy chairs, and pleasant lighting accentuate the Old World charm of Spadyssey—its warm, tranquil ambience aided by a soothing synthesis of music, satisfying scents, friendly staff, and their feather-down hugging apparatus. Patrons leave Spadyssey's pampering premises feeling lifted, refreshed, and confident, making today's Groupon a fine Valentine's Day gift for downtrodden cubicle warriors or dumbbell deliverymen.
- Spadyssey is a cute spa with some awesome services. Without a doubt, this is hands down the BEST PLACE FOR MASSAGE – S.L.D., Yahoo Local
- It was the best massage that either of us had received. Ever. The place is cute... not a huge spa at all... and we loved the couples massage room. – happiiheart, Citysearch
75 Dorrance St.
Providence, Rhode Island 02903Get Directions