What You'll Get
Like a potato, if the human body is not properly mashed and moisturized, it will never be used for anything more than a science-project battery. Make sure your body is properly fluffed and buttered with today's soothing Groupon: for $79, you get one of three massage packages at Spadyssey Day Spa in downtown Providence. Choose from the following packages:
- The Cupid's spa package, which includes any 60-minute massage (up to a $100 value) and a 60-minute chocolate facial (a $90 value), plus a complimentary champagne toast or tea
- The Two's Company massage, which includes any pair of side-by-side 60-minute massages in special rooms built for two (a $180 value), plus a complimentary champagne toast or tea for two
- Two 60-minute massages of any type (up to a $200 value)
Retreat to Spadyssey's beautiful, relaxing sanctuary and feel the pressures of the outside world dissolve off your soon-to-be tension-free shoulders. The Swedish massage (an $85 value) remains a classic stress slayer, alleviating long-standing musculo-political tensions through five flowing pressure techniques. Bodies blighted by cavernous deposits of sepulchral trauma can have them swiftly exhumed via the deep-tissue massage (a $95 value), which targets problem areas and shoos out their bothersome spirits using slow strokes and deep pressure. The healing scented oils of the aromatherapy massage (a $95 value) will make you forget the smell of your own burning hair, as does the cocoa-rific scent of the all-natural chocolate facial, which benefits all skin types with a cooling Vitamin C mask followed by a thermal chocolate mask.
Maize-colored walls, cushy chairs, and pleasant lighting accentuate the Old World charm of Spadyssey—its warm, tranquil ambience aided by a soothing synthesis of music, satisfying scents, friendly staff, and their feather-down hugging apparatus. Patrons leave Spadyssey's pampering premises feeling lifted, refreshed, and confident, making today's Groupon a fine Valentine's Day gift for downtrodden cubicle warriors or dumbbell deliverymen.
- Spadyssey is a cute spa with some awesome services. Without a doubt, this is hands down the BEST PLACE FOR MASSAGE – S.L.D., Yahoo Local
- It was the best massage that either of us had received. Ever. The place is cute... not a huge spa at all... and we loved the couples massage room. – happiiheart, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for service purchased. By appointment only. No cash value. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.