Skilled technician uses state-of-the-art laser system to reduce or remove unwanted hair
About This Deal
Choose from Eight Options
- $19.50 for One Laser Hair-Removal Session for Small Area ($49 value)
- $29.50 for One Laser Hair-Removal Session for Medium Area ($79 value)
- $40 for One Laser Hair-Removal Session for Large Area ($149 value)
- $70.50 for Three Laser Hair-Removal Sessions for Small Area ($147 value)
- $81 for Three Laser Hair-Removal Sessions for Medium Area ($237 value)
- $101for Three Laser Hair-Removal Sessions for Large Area ( $447value)
- $132 for Six Laser Hair-Removal Sessions for Small Area ($294 value)
- $173 for Six Laser Hair-Removal Sessions for Medium Area ($474 value)
During each treatment, a laser passes through the skin to each individual hair follicle. The heat of the laser is then absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft, damaging the follicle to inhibit future hair growth. The virtually-painless procedure requires no anesthesia or numbing gels and there is no downtime. The treatment can be effective in permanently reducing hair on all skin types, including tanned skin. Results are apparent immediately after treatment and vary from patient to patient; the expectation is a 10–25% hair reduction after the first treatment. Multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
About SpaFit Nation
The aestheticians at SpaFit tighten, slim, and resurface skin with non-invasive treatments. They carry out hair-removal treatments with the cynosure apogee elite system, with cool air system that keeps skin cooler than a cucumber, and erase cellulite using VelaShape's radio frequencies. Therapeutic fragrances and soothing music accompany treatments as far-flung as hot-stone massages and teeth whitening.