What You'll Get
Proper car maintenance will help a vehicle live longer, just as proper muscle maintenance will help you save a car from drowning. Be a hero with today's Groupon to Spanos Motors. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get scratch repair for one scratch up to 3 inches long (up to a $50 value).
- For $70, you get scratch repair for three scratches each up to 3 inches long (up to a $150 value).
- For $120, you get scratch repair for five scratches each up to 3 inches long (up to a $250 value).
- For $50, you get paintless dent removal for one blemish up to 2 inches in diameter (up to a $100 value).
- For $135, you get paintless dent removal for three blemishes up to two 2 inches diameter each (up to a $300 value).
- For $230, you get paintless dent removal for five blemishes up to 2 inches in diameter each (up to a $500 value).
Spanos Motors' attentive technicians makeover auto exteriors, erasing scratches and restoring dings, returning rides to their showroom luster. The experienced auto aestheticians specialize in foreign and luxury vehicles and can repair scratches up to 3 inches long sustained from the vehicle's recent skirmish with a key-wielding cat. Technicians paintlessly suck out dents up to 2 inches across, reshaping and remolding the surface back into its original form instead of simply concealing the wound with a coat of paint. Like a regulation game of Tic Tac Toe, each treatment requires approximately 30 to 40 minutes depending on the vehicle's condition. Rooftop dents may incur an extra fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Valid only up to 3 inches for Scratch option and 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter for Blemish option. Extra fee for rooftop dents. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spanos Motors
Spanos Motors' precision-minded technicians bolster the curve-hugging performance of imported and luxury makes such as Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, and Audi with expert maintenance. Founders and brothers Vic and Alex Spanos preside over a fleet of preowned chariots that includes Audi roadsters, BMW convertibles, and Mercedes-Benz Cabriolets. In the service shop, mechanics smooth auto bodies with paintless dent removal, repair wobbling wheels, and protect vulnerable auto underbellies with protective coating. Techs also protect cars' interiors and exteriors with Resist-All Protection and lavish rides with a full spectrum of detailing services, which imbue rides with enough swagger to arm-wrestle a forklift.