Professional hair salon offers a variety of aesthetic treatments including haircuts as well as styling and micro-mist treatments
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
View Sparadise’s other offers:
The Fine Print
As its name implies, Sparadise is a luxurious beauty retreat. What makes the Metairie spot stand out, however, is its service. That's because the salon and day spa's staff anticipates clients every need by paying close attention to details. Read on to learn more about a few of Sparadise's offerings that go above and beyond expectations.
- A lavish atmosphere. Natural light shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the tufted styling chairs and footbaths topped with slices of cucumbers and citrus fruit or fragrant, delicate flowers. Perhaps the most opulent area of all, however, is the manicure counter, whose chandelier is surrounded by tiny light strings to form an elaborate focal point.
- Relaxation and refreshments: Clients are invited to sink into the plush, buff-colored chairs in the waiting area's plush, buff-colored seats, but they needn't relax empty handed. Patrons can sip complimentary beverages—including glasses of wine or pay a visit to Sparadise's well-stocked candy bar.
- Indulgent and intricate treatments: With such a palatial space, it's no surprise that Sparadise is home to an exhaustive selection of services. Stylists tend to tresses with precise cuts and trendy ombre and balayage color applications, plus glamorous blowouts. Meanwhile, indulgent spa offerings include Dermalogica facials and eye-catching manicures finished with nail art that ranges from polka-dotted digits to intricate floral designs.
- Stay up to date by following their Instagram page or check out their app.