All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $80 for four microdermabrasions, chemical peels or basic facials, performed by a student ($160 value)
- $80 for two brightening facials, green tea facials, anti-aging facials, acne-facials, or photo facials, performed by an advanced student ($160 value)
- $140 for four brightening facials, green tea facials, anti-aging facials, acne-facials, or photo facials, performed by an advanced student ($320 value)
- $160 for two phototherapy massage treatments ($400 value)
- $200 for three phototherapy massage treatments ($600 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid Monday-Thursday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SpaRelief LLC
SpaRelief LLC can administer spa services one by one, but that’s not their specialty. The staff of certified medical aestheticians and massage therapists, some of whom have trained with Aveda and Elizabeth Arden, are best at pairing together their luxurious treatments to create entire spa experiences. Aromatherapy blends designed to invigorate or detoxify contain botanical extracts, just like the spa’s private-label products of naturally derived and ethically sound ingredients. Extracts of pineapple, almond, and sea buckthorn enrich facials and massages alongside treats such as hot towels, paraffin dips, and love songs cooed to each vertebra by devoted massage therapists.