Choose from Five Options
- $80 for four microdermabrasions, chemical peels or basic facials, performed by a student ($160 value)
- $80 for two brightening facials, green tea facials, anti-aging facials, acne-facials, or photo facials, performed by an advanced student ($160 value)
- $140 for four brightening facials, green tea facials, anti-aging facials, acne-facials, or photo facials, performed by an advanced student ($320 value)
- $160 for two phototherapy massage treatments ($400 value)
- $200 for three phototherapy massage treatments ($600 value)
SpaRelief LLC can administer spa services one by one, but that’s not their specialty. The staff of certified medical aestheticians and massage therapists, some of whom have trained with Aveda and Elizabeth Arden, are best at pairing together their luxurious treatments to create entire spa experiences. Aromatherapy blends designed to invigorate or detoxify contain botanical extracts, just like the spa’s private-label products of naturally derived and ethically sound ingredients. Extracts of pineapple, almond, and sea buckthorn enrich facials and massages alongside treats such as hot towels, paraffin dips, and love songs cooed to each vertebra by devoted massage therapists.