What You'll Get
If a car is not regularly cleaned, it can become overtaken by rust, corrosion, and, this one time, a tiny plant that started growing in the part where the door closes. Give your car new life with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for three supreme car wash specials (a $48.75 value)
- $40 for three elite wash and express detail packages (a $83.97 value)
Supreme car wash specials include:
- Wash with foam detergent
- Complete vacuuming of interior and trunk
- Bug, tar, and pollen removal
- Wheel Brite rim cleaning
- Undercarriage wash
- Triple foam wax application
- Basic wipe of dash and console
- Towel dry of entire body
- Interior and exterior window cleaning
- Tire shine
Elite wash and express detail package contains all of the above, plus:
- Rust inhibitor
- Sealer wax
- Polish wax
- Door and trunk jams cleaning
- Advanced cleaning of dash, console, and door panel
- Complete interior dressing package with Simple Green cleaning, Dull Away application, and brightener polish on dash, consoles, door panels, ash tray, and coin tray
- Invisible glass, streak-free and smear-free spray on all interior and exterior glass
- Rain-X application for front and back windshield
- Interior fragrance spray
Hand Car Washes: A Soft and Shiny Touch
Find out why human hands might be the best tools to wash your ride with Groupon’s look at hand car washes.
Computers are synonymous with speed: email is days faster than snail mail, keyboards shave off hours of time over typewriters, and automatic car washes churn out clean rides in a manner of minutes. But when it comes to delicate paint jobs and cherished bumper stickers, is faster always better? Automatic brushes can be abrasive over time, and even touchless washes don't always get the job done. Hand washes draw a distinct advantage from a different sort of computer—the human brain. Hand-wash technicians may take longer, but they are able to pay extra attention to a vehicle's problem spots, reducing the need for later touchups. The soft, microfiber cloths used with most hand washes also reduce the chance of leftover water spots from automatic blow dryers and even scratches from towel drying.
Many car owners avoid the risks of wash tunnels altogether by doing the job themselves in the comfort of their own driveway. However, this, too, is not without risk. Men's Health reported on a study from the University of Texas that suggested that "a single DIY wash can leave scratches as deep as a tenth of the paint's total thickness." It's best to leave hand washing to the professionals, who have access to high-grade equipment and frequently follow washes with protective hand waxes and other detailing services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Extra fee for oversized vehicles. ($2 for Supreme. $5 for Elite.) Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.