Students receive the required Texas Department of Public Safety training in order to apply for and obtain a Texas License to Carry Handgun
About This Deal
- $20 range fee required per person
Despite “Constitutional Carry” going into effect September 1st 2021, YOU will still need a handgun license to carry in most places.
- Private businesses that don’t allow permit less carry
- Grade School Parking lots
- Inside College Classrooms
- Workplace Parking lots
- Traveling out of State
- Fast track to purchase firearms
- Immediate Identification that your allowed to posses a handgun when in contact with Law Enforcement ie; Traffic stops etc..
And Much More!
About Spartan Handgun
At Spartan, Instructor Mike Rodriguez, an active duty Police Officer with over 27 years experience, will teach students the Texas DPS License to Carry Course . Topics include Laws that relate to weapons and use of force, Non-violent dispute resolution , Proper storage practices for handguns, Handgun use and safety and more.. Shooting proficiency conducted at an indoor range, eye/ear protection provided, 25 question Texas DPS License to Carry written exam.