Choose from Three Options
- $53 for an Italian prix fixe meal for two (up to $95.85 total value)
- $95 for an Italian prix fixe meal for four (up to $191.70 total value)
- $137 for an Italian prix fixe meal for six (up to $287.55 total value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $17.95 value)
- Two pizzas or pastas (up to $24.95 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to $14 value each)
See the menu.
A great chef requires an equally exceptional oven. Spartico’s award winning chef Ted Mendez, a veteran of the Miami culinary scene, places his creations into an Ambrogi—a stone-faced, wood-burning oven imported from Milan’s expert kitchen craftsmen. Over the oven’s embers, pizza dough blended from seasonal wheat turns crisp beneath layers of artisanal toppings such as goat cheese, dry-cured ham, and organic tupelo honey.
In the dining room, patrons are greeted with the chef's fresh-baked wood oven signature pizza's or they can sink their forks into Italian staples ranging from "Pasta Pomodoro" with charred tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil and fresh parmesan to one of our many fresh catches of the day, grilled to perfection. Guests can also stop by for breakfast; the morning menu includes the Spartico breakfast panini, filled with scrambled eggs, sautéed pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes, and melted tomino cheese.