Like fine marble statues, human bodies must be touched up on a regular basis lest their surfaces dull, their north sides moss, and their forearms fall off. Lavish attention upon your life vehicle with this Groupon to Spascape in Scituate. Choose between the following options:
- For $59, you get a facial treatment (a $125 total value), which includes:
- One 60-minute purification, sea-rose restorative, or sweet-milk-and-lavender-bud facial (an $80 value)
- One milk-and-honey hand restoration (a $45 value)<p>
- For $159, you get a three-pack of facial treatments (a $375 total value), which includes:
- Three 60-minute purification, sea-rose restorative, or sweet-milk-and-lavender-bud facials (an $80 value each)
- Three milk-and-honey hand restorations (a $45 value each)<p>
The staff at Spascape unholsters natural products from brands such as Osea and Farmaesthetics to purify skin during services that have earned the spa Best of Boston honors from Boston magazine in 2008, 2009, and 2011. Those hoping to reverse the vengeful pinch marks of Father Time can opt for the sweet-milk-and-lavender-bud facial, a moisturizing treatment designed to brighten complexions and add balance to skin tone. Perfect for those prone to breakouts, the purification facial draws upon herbal combinations to decongest pores and soften skin, and the aromatic sea-rose restorative treatment uses a mineral-rich seaweed mask to swap out impurities for reparative nutrients. As mugs brighten, hands and arms surrender themselves to the therapeutic benefits of milk and honey, which restore a healthy glow to appendages without the use of plutonium-filled evening gloves. After treatments, clients imbibe complimentary beverages, sipping on herbal tea or fruit-infused water while soaking in views of Scituate Harbor.