Therapist performs a massage to soothe muscles and melt away tension while a facial aims to improve skin texture and overall appearance
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Terri Grimsley, CE9967400
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Benefits of honey lavender facial: moisturizes the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Need To Know
About Spatini Store
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Our DIY classes are the perfect for a handmade experience. You'll learn the basics about aromatherapy, chemicals to avoid and simple body care products is so much better for your skin.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring? We give you everything to make your own sea salts, body scrubs, facial masks and more! We also offer music, soothing candles and aromatherapy at no extra charge!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Our natural beauty nook came as a result of the limited availability of finding chemical free products for our clients. Soon after, we would get requests for home remedies to treat cracked cuticles, sore patches and dry skin!
What do you love most about your job? Meeting savvy women who care about what goes on their skin!