Pampered guests enjoy indulgent customized massages and facials in a luxurious, relaxing atmosphere
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Choose from one of the following Premier or Essential Services:
- 50-Minute Signature Facial
- 60-Minute Signature Massage
- 60-Minute Maternity Massage
- 40-Minute Premier Hydraderm
- 60-Minute Nourishing Antioxidant Wrap
- 60-Minute Purifying Detox Wrap
- 60-Minute Age Defense Facial
- 60-Minute Balancing Facial
- 60-Minute Deep Cleanse Facial
- 60-Minute Vita-C Radiance Facial
- 60-Minute Sports Massage
- 60-Minute Deep-Tissue Massage
- 60-Minute Hot-Stone Massage
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Must sign waiver.
- Valid only at listed locations.
- Not valid for guests who have experienced Spavia in the last 6 months. Vouchers may not be combined or scheduled for couple's massages. Not valid for parties or group scheduling of four or more guests. One redemption per person.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spavia Day Spa
Spavia Day Spa's specialists pamper their guests by providing muscle-melting, result driven facials and rejuvenating treatments. Guests receive a spa robe and spa sandals before each treatment as they wait in the spa's retreat room. Because "relaxation" can mean different things to different people, Spavia specially customizes their treatments for each guest, providing ultimate relaxation and an exceptional experience every visit.
Spavia also offers membership packages that allow for affordable treatments, and provides a free signature treatment for a nominated local hero or community member in need through their Spavia Cares program.