Guests can choose from over a dozen bourbons to sample, including high-corn, high-rye, and sour mash
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 12 quality bourbon samples
- Must be 21 or older
- Tasting session days and times:
Saturday, September 14, 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, September 15, 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Bourbon & Barbecue Festival
As one of the windy city's newest street festivals, the Chicago Bourbon and Barbecue Festival brings a little bit of country to the city with barrel-aged Southern bourbon whiskeys and finger-lickin’ meats. The fest features local tribute bands as well as Southern-style barbecue from local vendors, but one of its top attractions is the afternoon bourbon tasting.
- Runs from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Takes place on the tasting pavilion otherwise known as "bourbon lovers' paradise"
- Over 20 types of bourbon for tasting, including high-corn, high-rye, wheaters, and sour mash