Attendees can taste wine samples and quality food, get tips from sommeliers, and enjoy live music in a tranquil pocket park
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 15 standard tastings per person
- Stemmed commemorative wine glass for each person
- Tasting access
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older with a valid ID
- Dates and times:
- Friday, September 4, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, September 5, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (featuring exclusive champagnes and sparkling wines)
- Saturday, September 5, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (featuring exclusive champagnes and sparkling wines)
- Sunday, September 5, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
8, #11, and #74 bus lines
- Brown Line stop at Diversey
- Red, Brown and Purple line stop at Fullerton (near DePaul University)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Must provide valid 21+ ID to enter and receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lincoln Park Wine Fest
Lincoln Park Wine Fest takes place at Jonquil Park, transforming it into an open-air market featuring wine and food pavilions as well as live music. Attendees can taste wine samples, get tips from sommeliers, and enjoy artisans.