Technicians remove dirt, dust, and allergens from the carpets and deodorize them, aiming to make them look and smell like new
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 20 miles of zip code 29205
- Do they move furniture?: no
- Equipment used: truck-mounted
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About Special Operations Home Service Division
The staff of Special Operations Home Service Division removes stubborn dirt from carpet and tile, leaving flooring pristine. They also tend to the comfiest spots in the home with mattress and upholstery cleaning.