Technicians remove dirt, dust, and allergens from the carpets and deodorize them, aiming to make them look and smell like new
What You'll Get
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 20 miles of zip code 29205
- Do they move furniture?: no
- Equipment used: truck-mounted
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 29205. Valid only for up to 200 sq. ft. per room. Extra fee of $30 outside service area. Appointment required. Not valid for stairs or closets. Not valid for rugs. Additional fee of $35 for stairs or red stain removal. Second-floor apartments are a $25 service fee. Pet treatment is an additional fee, prices start at $75 per house. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Special Operations Home Service Division
The staff of Special Operations Home Service Division removes stubborn dirt from carpet and tile, leaving flooring pristine. They also tend to the comfiest spots in the home with mattress and upholstery cleaning.