What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $99 for an online sales-management course ($2,100 value)
The course includes the following:
- 12 months of online access, featuring video lectures and printable courseware
- 71 online sales management training courses
- 24-hour access to virtual classroom for self-assessment
- Preparation for sales management online exam with certificate upon completion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Special Skills Academy
Finding your way in today's labor market means finding a leg up any way you can. Special Skills Academy curates a variety of e-learning courses to help students discover—and later demonstrate—the skills needed to succeed in the workforce. Courses include all required materials. The curriculum at Special Skills Academy is divided into four categories:
- Labor Shortage: These courses target specific areas of the economy in which job seekers can take advantage of a spike in labor demand—including welding, elderly care, or plumbing.
- Management: Serving as additional training for employees with aspirations for upper management, these courses focus on management skills in areas such as human resources, marketing, and sales.
- Computer: With courses in Microsoft Office, Cisco networks, and Unity 3D game development, Special Skills's computer courses cover both basic certification trainings and preparation for higher-level IT exams administered by other certification bodies.
- Quick Courses: Designed to teach niche skills that might be overlooked in the current job market, Quick Courses cover subjects such as computer programming for kids, customer-service skills, and the ins and outs of AirBnB.