A variety of facial masks can help address issues like acne breakouts, oily skin, and lack of elasticity
About This Deal
- Benefits of charcoal mask: removes impurities, absorbs toxins, and reduces acne breakouts
- Benefits of gold mask: reduces inflammation and redness, slows down the collagen depletion, and increases the rate of skin cell renewal
- Benefits of clay mask: absorbs oil from the skin and unclogs pores
- Benefits of caviar maks: hydrates, nourishes, and repairs dry skin
- Body scrubs or polishes help slough off dead skin cells while increasing circulation, giving the skin a healthier, softer appearance.
About Spectrum of Beauty
Spectrum of Beauty's talented aestheticians strive to enhance, not cover up clients' natural beauty. To do so, they employ a variety of on-trend, highly advanced skincare and wellness techniques that help boost clients' confidence. Read on to learn about what services they offer:
- Massage: Swedish massages aim to reduce both physical and mental stress using relaxing, gentle strokes that help alleviate pain, soothe sore muscles, and boost metabolism.
- Permanent Makeup: Innovative services help to define and enhance clients' facial features. To open up the eyes, eyelashes are treated to a gentle perm while microblading adds natural-looking volume to sparse eyebrows.
- Facials: A variety of facial treatments target specific complexion issues. For example, microneedling uses tiny needles to boost collagen production and smooth wrinkles. Meanwhile, clay masks help to deep-clean pores and a caviar mask hydrates flaky skin.