Combined with a custom facial, microdermabrasion can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Spectrum of Beauty
Spectrum of Beauty's talented aestheticians strive to enhance, not cover up clients' natural beauty. To do so, they employ a variety of on-trend, highly advanced skincare and wellness techniques that help boost clients' confidence. Read on to learn about what services they offer:
- Massage: Swedish massages aim to reduce both physical and mental stress using relaxing, gentle strokes that help alleviate pain, soothe sore muscles, and boost metabolism.
- Permanent Makeup: Innovative services help to define and enhance clients' facial features. To open up the eyes, eyelashes are treated to a gentle perm while microblading adds natural-looking volume to sparse eyebrows.
- Facials: A variety of facial treatments target specific complexion issues. For example, microneedling uses tiny needles to boost collagen production and smooth wrinkles. Meanwhile, clay masks help to deep-clean pores and a caviar mask hydrates flaky skin.