IPL can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking clearer and smoother
About This Deal
- IPL therapy: after applying a cooling gel, an esthetician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help reduce the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
About Spectrum of Beauty
Spectrum of Beauty's talented aestheticians strive to enhance, not cover up clients' natural beauty. To do so, they employ a variety of on-trend, highly advanced skincare and wellness techniques that help boost clients' confidence. Read on to learn about what services they offer:
- Massage: Swedish massages aim to reduce both physical and mental stress using relaxing, gentle strokes that help alleviate pain, soothe sore muscles, and boost metabolism.
- Permanent Makeup: Innovative services help to define and enhance clients' facial features. To open up the eyes, eyelashes are treated to a gentle perm while microblading adds natural-looking volume to sparse eyebrows.
- Facials: A variety of facial treatments target specific complexion issues. For example, microneedling uses tiny needles to boost collagen production and smooth wrinkles. Meanwhile, clay masks help to deep-clean pores and a caviar mask hydrates flaky skin.