Pigment helps emphasize customers’ lips, brows, and lashes; micropigmentation replicates follicles to create an illusion of denser hair
About This Deal
- Permanent makeup application: Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians use a tattooing technique to apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural beauty.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- Lash lifts, also known as lash perms, utilize a keratin-based solution that lifts and curls lashes, giving them the appearance of being longer.
- During eyelash-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyelashes to help produce fuller and darker lashes, lasting about four weeks.
- During a micropigmentation session, a technician places pigment in small dots to mimic hair growth in areas experiencing hair loss.
About Spectrum of Beauty
Spectrum of Beauty's talented aestheticians strive to enhance, not cover up clients' natural beauty. To do so, they employ a variety of on-trend, highly advanced skincare and wellness techniques that help boost clients' confidence. Read on to learn about what services they offer:
- Massage: Swedish massages aim to reduce both physical and mental stress using relaxing, gentle strokes that help alleviate pain, soothe sore muscles, and boost metabolism.
- Permanent Makeup: Innovative services help to define and enhance clients' facial features. To open up the eyes, eyelashes are treated to a gentle perm while microblading adds natural-looking volume to sparse eyebrows.
- Facials: A variety of facial treatments target specific complexion issues. For example, microneedling uses tiny needles to boost collagen production and smooth wrinkles. Meanwhile, clay masks help to deep-clean pores and a caviar mask hydrates flaky skin.