Skilled technician applies semi-permanent pigment to create natural-looking, hair-like strokes
About This Deal
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
About Spectrum of Beauty
Spectrum of Beauty's talented aestheticians strive to enhance, not cover up clients' natural beauty. To do so, they employ a variety of on-trend, highly advanced skincare and wellness techniques that help boost clients' confidence. Read on to learn about what services they offer:
- Massage: Swedish massages aim to reduce both physical and mental stress using relaxing, gentle strokes that help alleviate pain, soothe sore muscles, and boost metabolism.
- Permanent Makeup: Innovative services help to define and enhance clients' facial features. To open up the eyes, eyelashes are treated to a gentle perm while microblading adds natural-looking volume to sparse eyebrows.
- Facials: A variety of facial treatments target specific complexion issues. For example, microneedling uses tiny needles to boost collagen production and smooth wrinkles. Meanwhile, clay masks help to deep-clean pores and a caviar mask hydrates flaky skin.